71% Of Parents Would Rather You Give Their Kids Cash Than Gifts
According to Upromise by Sallie Mae's Holiday Financial Faux Pas survey, most parents (71%) prefer you give their kids money for college than actual gifts for the holidays.So ditch the trips to Toys R Us, and just stop at your nearest ATM instead.
Take a look at the infographic below to see some of the other secrets Upromise discovered about holiday shopping, including how many shoppers are also buying gifts for themselves.
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel