8 morning routine hacks that will get you up and out the door faster
Dan Kitwood/Getty Images
- There are a number of ways to save time in the mornings while still completing necessary tasks.
- Preparing 'batch' breakfasts in advance, meditating, and turning off the news are small habits that can make a big impact on your efficiency levels.
- Scheduling an early-morning meeting can motivate you to waste less time and to get ready quicker.
Even the most die-hard morning people among us may sometimes find that the struggle is real.
Need a wake-up call? We asked some of the nation's leading time-management experts to share their most eye-opening ways to make mornings a little less brutal and a lot more doable.
1. Don't lay out your clothes the night before
2. Do a brain dump before bed
3. Be selfish first thing in the morning
4. Follow a morning to-do list
5. Batch your breakfast
6. Designate a 'drop zone' for the essentials
7. Ditch the news
8. Hold yourself accountable to others
Popular on BI
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL
- RBI’s gold holdings jump over 17% to a whopping ₹2,30,734 crore