8 of Sarah Sanders' most notorious moments as White House press secretary
- White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced she would be leaving the White House soon.
- Sanders often had combative and awkward exchanges with the White House press corps.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced on Thursday she would be departing the administration soon to return to private life in her home state of Arkansas.
While Sanders often experienced feuds with the White House press corps and came under heavy scrutiny for many of her claims and statements, here are some that stand out from her tenure as President Donald Trump's chief spokesperson.
1. The Mueller report revealed she lied.
2. She made strange demands of reporters.
3. She defended Trump's retweets of an anti-Muslim extremist.
4. She revoked Jim Acosta's press credentials.
5. She referred to MS-13 gang members as "animals."
6. The White House Correspondents Dinner backlash
7. Reading the letter from "Pickle."
8. Not holding official press briefings.
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet