8 popular summer albums and singles Prime Members can stream for free on Prime Music right now
- Amazon has two streaming options: Prime Music and Music Unlimited. While Music Unlimited costs $7.99 a month for Prime members (and just $0.99 for Prime Student members right now), Prime Music is totally free with your Prime subscription.
- Prime Music is a cool benefit of having an Amazon Prime membership, but if you love music, it's probably not enough to sustain your listening habits. With a catalog of just over two million songs, compared to Music Unlimited's 50 million, Prime Music has many holes.
- However, Prime Music has a surprisingly solid selection of new releases right now, something I wasn't expecting to see. From highly anticipated albums to defining songs of the summer, here are eight cool music releases you can stream on Prime Music right now.
Recently, I - a self-proclaimed Spotify loyalist - gave Amazon's music streaming services a try.I found that Amazon's Music Unlimited, the premium, $7.99-per-month subscription tier of Amazon's music offerings, rivaled Spotify with its large catalog of songs and affordable price. Prime Music, on the other hand, paled in comparison, which makes sense given that it's the free version. Advertisement
Amazon Prime has a plethora of benefits, but access to Prime Music is an often-overlooked perk. The song selection is definitely lean, but considering you can access it at no extra cost, it's not too bad. In fact, I recently visited the Prime Music landing page and was surprised by the range of new music available.I had assumed the rush of new albums and singles summer always brings would only be available on Amazon Music Unlimited, but surprisingly, you can find many of this season's latest drops on Prime Music.
Here are some of the best new releases you can listen to Prime Music right now:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The Big Day" by Chance the Rapper
"Old Town Road (Remix)" by Lil Nas X featuring Billy Ray CyrusAdvertisement
"The Lion King Soundtrack" by Various Artists
"Tim" by AviciiAdvertisement
"Juice" by Lizzo
"No. 6 Collaborations Project" by Ed SheeranAdvertisement
"Money In The Grave" by Drake featuring Rick Ross
"How Do You Sleep" by Sam SmithAdvertisement
- Domestic flights resume after two months: Delhi's first departure is to Pune and Mumbai's first to Patna
- 46 more test COVID positive in Assam, total cases near 400
- Turkey confirms 32 deaths, 1,141 new COVID-19 cases
- COVID: As 2 more test positive, Hamirpur continues to have highest number of cases in HP
- Himachal COVID-19 tally crosses 200 as 18 news cases reported