$8,000 A MONTH: The 15 highest paying tech internships in the US
The tech industry is famous for its internships. With more open jobs than the industry can fill, companies use internship programs to scout for talent and to give them a leg up when making offers to graduates.
And that means interns in tech are up for some pretty exciting experiences, full of interesting work, parties, and great pay.
Job hunting site Glassdoor sifted through its giant databases of self-reported salaries to come up with this list of the best-paying tech internships, based on at least 25 salary reports in US dollars by US-based interns in the past year.
In cases where companies offered the same median monthly pay, the company with the greater number of salary reports entered by former interns into Glassdoor's site receives higher rank.
- Theatres cross pre-pandemic gross revenue collection despite pricey movie tickets
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Realme Pad X tablet with Snapdragon processor launched in China, coming soon to India – check out price, specifications and features
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data