$8,000 A MONTH: The 15 highest paying tech internships in the US
The tech industry is famous for its internships. With more open jobs than the industry can fill, companies use internship programs to scout for talent and to give them a leg up when making offers to graduates.
And that means interns in tech are up for some pretty exciting experiences, full of interesting work, parties, and great pay.
Job hunting site Glassdoor sifted through its giant databases of self-reported salaries to come up with this list of the best-paying tech internships, based on at least 25 salary reports in US dollars by US-based interns in the past year.
In cases where companies offered the same median monthly pay, the company with the greater number of salary reports entered by former interns into Glassdoor's site receives higher rank.
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World