9 characters who could die in 'Avengers: Infinity War,' ranked by how likely they are to meet their end
The new "Avengers: Infinity War" trailer teases dark times for the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, and the entire universe. That means the possibility of casualties is high.
While it might be difficult to imagine some of our favorite characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe reaching the end of the line, the arrival of Thanos to Earth doesn't promise a bright future for many characters - and the prospects of survival are much worse for some than for others.
The MCU doesn't like to kill off major characters, but that doesn't mean characters haven't met their end. And the stakes are much higher than they've ever been for the heroes in "Avengers: Infinity War."
Whether it's a veteran of the MCU who might be on his way out like Robert Downey Jr.'s Iron Man, or a character whose very existence poses a problem for Thanos, such as Vision, there are plenty of reasons for some characters to die in "Infinity War."
Below are 9 characters who could die in "Avengers: Infinity War," ranked from least to most likely:
9. Tony Stark/Iron Man
8. Bruce Banner/The Hulk
6. Bucky Barnes
5. Steve Rogers/Captain America
4. James Rhodes/War Machine
2. Clint Barton/Hawkeye
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI