9 characters who could die in 'Avengers: Infinity War,' ranked by how likely they are to meet their end
The new "Avengers: Infinity War" trailer teases dark times for the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, and the entire universe. That means the possibility of casualties is high.
While it might be difficult to imagine some of our favorite characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe reaching the end of the line, the arrival of Thanos to Earth doesn't promise a bright future for many characters - and the prospects of survival are much worse for some than for others.
The MCU doesn't like to kill off major characters, but that doesn't mean characters haven't met their end. And the stakes are much higher than they've ever been for the heroes in "Avengers: Infinity War."
Whether it's a veteran of the MCU who might be on his way out like Robert Downey Jr.'s Iron Man, or a character whose very existence poses a problem for Thanos, such as Vision, there are plenty of reasons for some characters to die in "Infinity War."
Below are 9 characters who could die in "Avengers: Infinity War," ranked from least to most likely:
9. Tony Stark/Iron Man
8. Bruce Banner/The Hulk
6. Bucky Barnes
5. Steve Rogers/Captain America
4. James Rhodes/War Machine
2. Clint Barton/Hawkeye
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Mark Zuckerberg just ushered in a new era of tech, where profitability and efficiency trump perks and culture
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Poco X5 Pro Review - Solid performance, boring design
- PM launches 20% ethanol blended petrol in 11 states/UTs
- ITC stock scales 52-week high as brokerages hike target price
- Last mile deliveries, food aggregators to drive E2W growth says Redseer
- Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999