9 fascinating books about the greatest friendships in politics
The American political climate may feel polarized beyond belief, but there's been one consistent ray of hope shining through the mess: the Joe Biden memes.
If you haven't seen them, the vice president's friendship with US President Barack Obama has been the source of many lighthearted internet posts in the days since the contentious 2016 presidential election.
So if all the partisan fighting has got you down, take some time to look back at Biden and Obama's predecessors in the realm of political best buddies.
Amazon Books senior editor Jon Foro created this list of the best books about surprising, strange, and often heartwarming political friendships.
Here are his picks, listed in no particular order, with descriptions in his own words:
- Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro and Pixel Watch 2 launched with improved AI features
- Moto G54 5G review – affordable option with a large battery
- Reliance Brands forges partnership with ‘urban cool’ fashion brand Superdry
- ED arrests AAP MP Sanjay Singh in Delhi excise policy case
- Top 10 unique benefits of adding Flax Seeds to your diet