9 qualities Premji, Narayan Murthy, Mukesh Ambani, V. Kurien and Kiran Mazumdar Shaw shared that led to their success
AdvertisementThey all get up in the morning, eat, work and sleep; the daily routine we all follow to survive. Amidst all the hustle and bustle of the game called ‘survival of the fittest’, what is it that they did differently to be counted amongst the ‘fittest’ to survive?
The following emerged from her study.
(Image credits: themuse)
Popular on BI
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May