9 tiny houses in Silicon Valley that you can rent on Airbnb
- Airbnb has all kinds of listings, from mansions to tiny houses.
- Tiny houses on Airbnb range in price from under $100 a night to hundreds of dollars, even for tiny spaces.
- We made a list of 9 tiny houses in and around Silicon Valley that are worth checking out.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Tiny houses have become popular as a way to live more sustainably and use fewer resources, and also as a way to live more cheaply and save money for other things like travel. Maybe you're thinking about living in a tiny house someday, or maybe you just want to test one out for a night or two. Either way, these 9 Silicon Valley homes are a cool way to experience the area, and tiny living.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
AdvertisementHere are 9 tiny houses near Silicon Valley to check out on Airbnb.
1. This San Jose tiny house comes with a full chef's kitchen.
The home is a cozy 250 square feet and fits up to 4 people.
Relax in the sleeping loft, with a queen bed and skylight.
2. A tiny cottage in California's redwoods is romantic and cozy.
The 120-square-foot studio stands separately from the main house, where a full bathroom is located. You'll have access to a deck to sit and enjoy the view.
Glass doors and many windows mean the small cottage is full of light.
3. A newly built San Jose tiny house is surprisingly roomy.
The house has two sleeping lofts, plus a kitchen and sitting area.
Each loft fits a queen bed, comfortably sleeping four adults for an "adult treehouse experience."
4. A rustic tiny house still has luxury to offer.
This home, located outside of San Jose, has a chic wooden living area separated from the bedroom by a sliding farm door.
A rarity among tiny houses, this San Jose home even has a bathtub.
5. A newly constructed tiny home in Palo Alto is within biking distance of Stanford.
This listing with a single bed is perfect for a solo traveler.
You'll also have access to a fenced in yard behind the main house.
6. This tiny Santa Clara home is surrounded by fruit trees and gardenias.
The loft is accessible by stairs, an upgrade from the usual ladders found in tiny houses.
The home has a couch and kitchen with full-sized refrigerator.
7. This tiny home near San Francisco has a modern design.
Glass walls let you take in your beach surroundings.
8. A Tahoe-style home in Santa Clara is central to wherever you're going.
This home uses space cleverly. You have a fold-out table for eating, and desk for working.
The desk folds down farther to become a queen bed.
9. A south San Jose tiny home is modern and artsy.
The kitchenette is in the center of the home, with access to the loft and double bed.
Outside, there's a covered sitting area and lights that make it a cozy spot to hang out.
- Fino Payments Bank files papers for ₹1,300 crore IPO
- OfBusiness, a platform that helps SMEs get raw materials, becomes the newest unicorn from India
- Tokyo Olympics: India's P V Sindhu loses to world number one Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the semis
- Droom founder explains why he is considering a US IPO and where he intends to spend the money
- 21 new COVID-19 cases reported at Tokyo Olympics, no athletes among them