9 tiny houses in Silicon Valley that you can rent on Airbnb
- Airbnb has all kinds of listings, from mansions to tiny houses.
- Tiny houses on Airbnb range in price from under $100 a night to hundreds of dollars, even for tiny spaces.
- We made a list of 9 tiny houses in and around Silicon Valley that are worth checking out.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Many people travel through Silicon Valley, either for work or personal reasons. There are hotels and motels to stay in, of course, but there are also more unusual and adventurous options. Airbnb helps you find these options by letting you filter for "unusual stays," such as tree houses, yurts, or tiny houses.
Tiny houses have become popular as a way to live more sustainably and use fewer resources, and also as a way to live more cheaply and save money for other things like travel. Maybe you're thinking about living in a tiny house someday, or maybe you just want to test one out for a night or two. Either way, these 9 Silicon Valley homes are a cool way to experience the area, and tiny living.
Here are 9 tiny houses near Silicon Valley to check out on Airbnb.
1. This San Jose tiny house comes with a full chef's kitchen.
The home is a cozy 250 square feet and fits up to 4 people.
Relax in the sleeping loft, with a queen bed and skylight.
2. A tiny cottage in California's redwoods is romantic and cozy.
The 120-square-foot studio stands separately from the main house, where a full bathroom is located. You'll have access to a deck to sit and enjoy the view.
Glass doors and many windows mean the small cottage is full of light.
3. A newly built San Jose tiny house is surprisingly roomy.
The house has two sleeping lofts, plus a kitchen and sitting area.
Each loft fits a queen bed, comfortably sleeping four adults for an "adult treehouse experience."
4. A rustic tiny house still has luxury to offer.
This home, located outside of San Jose, has a chic wooden living area separated from the bedroom by a sliding farm door.
A rarity among tiny houses, this San Jose home even has a bathtub.
5. A newly constructed tiny home in Palo Alto is within biking distance of Stanford.
This listing with a single bed is perfect for a solo traveler.
You'll also have access to a fenced in yard behind the main house.
6. This tiny Santa Clara home is surrounded by fruit trees and gardenias.
The loft is accessible by stairs, an upgrade from the usual ladders found in tiny houses.
The home has a couch and kitchen with full-sized refrigerator.
7. This tiny home near San Francisco has a modern design.
Glass walls let you take in your beach surroundings.
8. A Tahoe-style home in Santa Clara is central to wherever you're going.
This home uses space cleverly. You have a fold-out table for eating, and desk for working.
The desk folds down farther to become a queen bed.
9. A south San Jose tiny home is modern and artsy.
The kitchenette is in the center of the home, with access to the loft and double bed.
Outside, there's a covered sitting area and lights that make it a cozy spot to hang out.
- E-commerce platform Carousell lays off 110 employees to reduce costs
- Oil prices rise after G7 nations cap the price of Russian crude at $60/barrel
- Italy home to highest number of unofficial Chinese 'police stations' says a Spanish civil rights group
- ChatGPT is a new AI chatbot that can find mistakes in your code or write a story for you
- HealthifyMe sacks about 150 employees, says growth didn't keep pace with hiring
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World