A Cost Breakdown Of Jessica Simpson's Reported $1.4 Million Wedding
E! Online reports the 96-hour celebration with 275 friends and family members set the couple back a whopping $1.4 million. Here's how they got that number:
FOOD - $300,000, excluding alcohol
- Thursday night rehearsal dinner for 70 people
- Friday night 4th of July BBQ for all 275 guests
- Saturday night wedding reception dinner
- Sunday farewell brunch
VENUE / HOTEL ROOMS - $150,000
- Simpson reportedly rented out all of San Ysidro Ranch's restaurant spaces in an effort to ensure privacy, and even covered her loved ones' hotel rooms.
WEDDING CEREMONY - $30,000
- The couple exchanged vows in the luxurious hotel's garden, which costs an additional $30,000.
FLOWERS - $150,000
- Mark's Garden did all of the flowers for events throughout the weekend. E! calculates the couple dropped at least $150,000 on floral arrangements alone.
DRESSES - $750,000
- The bride wore a custom-made design by Carolina Herrera, which E! estimates "sold for more than $30,000." Add that to the cost of jewelry, bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos for the men, and a glam squad and it reportedly totaled to around $750,000.
Combined, the wedding weekend cost an estimated $1.4 million.
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project
- India rises to No 1 in ODIs, becomes top ranked team in all formats
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x