A celebrity trainer reveals one thing you should do instead of working out harder
But working out can be dangerous if it's not done right.
Anna Kaiser, who has trained celebrities like Kelly Ripa and Sarah Jessica Parker, recently told The Cut that working out too hard is never a good thing.
"You can tell if you feel like you are unable to recover from the workout you had. It's still hard to breathe. You don't have energy. You are sore instantly. You just can't seem to get enough water. Then it's too hard. I don't think that anyone should be working out more than 60 to 90 minutes, four to five days a week," Kaiser told The Cut.
Rest is crucial. In fact, she told The Cut that sometimes, sleep is actually a better choice than waking up for that crack of down workout.
"Sleep more. I don't think anyone understands how important it is," she said. "If you have a choice where you've only been sleeping five or six hours and can sleep an extra hour or work out, sleep an extra hour."
When it comes to workout out, mixing it up is key. In an interview with Business Insider, Kaiser recommended taking a mix of classes and wearing a heart-rate monitor so you can see how hard you're working.
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- The rally in stocks will trick investors into thinking the bear market is over, but there's still a case for the S&P 500 to fall another 26% next year, Morgan Stanley's Mike Wilson says
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- VerSe Innovation Company
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World