A celebrity trainer reveals one thing you should do instead of working out harder
But working out can be dangerous if it's not done right.
Anna Kaiser, who has trained celebrities like Kelly Ripa and Sarah Jessica Parker, recently told The Cut that working out too hard is never a good thing.
"You can tell if you feel like you are unable to recover from the workout you had. It's still hard to breathe. You don't have energy. You are sore instantly. You just can't seem to get enough water. Then it's too hard. I don't think that anyone should be working out more than 60 to 90 minutes, four to five days a week," Kaiser told The Cut.
Rest is crucial. In fact, she told The Cut that sometimes, sleep is actually a better choice than waking up for that crack of down workout.
"Sleep more. I don't think anyone understands how important it is," she said. "If you have a choice where you've only been sleeping five or six hours and can sleep an extra hour or work out, sleep an extra hour."
When it comes to workout out, mixing it up is key. In an interview with Business Insider, Kaiser recommended taking a mix of classes and wearing a heart-rate monitor so you can see how hard you're working.
- Yasin Malik sentenced to life in terror funding case
- Apple could be looking to increase production in India but its geopolitical tension with China might hinder the process, says analyst
- To help fight water scarcity, a machine that produces drinking water from air has been launched in India
- Voltas records an unprecedented triple-digit growth in April '22
- Best moisturizers to keep skin soft and nourished
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Ambassador Electric Cars
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction