A developer has a genius way to turn the Apple Watch into a video game controller
View all Offers
AmazonBasics High Back Executive Chair (Brown, Leather)₹ 9999₹ 18000Buy On
- 39% OFF
Cello Novelty Big Plastic Shoe Rack with Lock(Brown)₹ 5209₹ 7640Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Alen 6 Seater Fabric RHS L Shape Sofa Set (Blue)₹ 32999₹ 42000Buy On
- 22% OFF
Sleepwell Starlite Discover 5-inch Firm Double Size Foam Mattress (72*48*4 Inches)₹ 4399₹ 4879Buy On
Home Centre Emily 5 Seater Fabric Sectional Sofa Set (Brown)₹ 32960₹ 82400Buy On
Developers are starting to imagine more inventive ways of using the Apple Watch.
Indian game company Rolocule has teased an update to its bowling game for the Apple TV that lets the Apple Watch act as a Wii-like motion controller.
The game runs on a paired iPhone and uses Apple's AirPlay technology to display the experience on a nearby Apple TV. Players had to previously hold the iPhone as the controller, but thanks to an update to the Apple Watch's software due later this year, Rolocule can tap into the Watch's accelerometer for motion tracking.
Called Bowling Central, the game will be updated with Apple Watch controller support alongside Apple's watchOS 2 software update later this year. For now, Rolocule has discounted its price from $2.99 to free, added dozens of new levels, and included local multiplayer support for up to four players in the same room.
- OPINION: Received a year-end bonus? What will be the impact of perquisite tax in the new year?
- pi Ventures plans to invest in 25 young startups with its latest $75 million fund
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action