A teacher who lost 56 pounds eating only McDonald's is starring in a documentary to show students about 'healthy' eating
John Cisna weighed 280 pounds when he decided to go on the McDonald's-only diet.After 90 days, he had lost 37 pounds, and at the end of the six months, he weighed 224 pounds.Advertisement
Cisna limited his daily intake to 2,000 calories and exercised for 45 minutes five times a week.
The documentary follows his journey, while incorporating footage from an amateur video he filmed while conducting the experiment.In the film, Cisna pushes the message that you can eat anything you want as long as you regulate calories and exercise.
We reached out to McDonald's for comment and will update when we hear back.
Facebook/Courtesy John Cisna
"I eat McDonald's every day because I enjoy it," he says.
In the film he also addresses critics' claims that he probably ate salads every day during the experiment.He says he ate almost everything on the menu, and ordered fries every single day. Advertisement
"I ate 540 straight meals at McDonald's," Cisna says. "I spent a half a year of my life eating nothing but Mcdonald's and I know it works so when I hear the skeptics, it doesn't disgruntle me. It actually fires me up because those are the people that I have to educate."
Here's the film.
- Google-backed Aye Finance brings on board former Hero Fincorp Chief Business Officer
- Study reveals why Covid-19 virus impacts patients differently
- India's new tax charter promises 'faceless' scrutiny — Here's what that means
- These are the companies that are making Remdesivir in India
- Oracle to modernise vital IT infrastructure in 112 most backward district, says NITI Aayog