A teacher who lost 56 pounds eating only McDonald's is starring in a documentary to show students about 'healthy' eating
John Cisna weighed 280 pounds when he decided to go on the McDonald's-only diet.After 90 days, he had lost 37 pounds, and at the end of the six months, he weighed 224 pounds.
The documentary follows his journey, while incorporating footage from an amateur video he filmed while conducting the experiment.In the film, Cisna pushes the message that you can eat anything you want as long as you regulate calories and exercise.
We reached out to McDonald's for comment and will update when we hear back.
Facebook/Courtesy John Cisna
"I eat McDonald's every day because I enjoy it," he says.
In the film he also addresses critics' claims that he probably ate salads every day during the experiment.He says he ate almost everything on the menu, and ordered fries every single day.
Here's the film.
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16
- A third wave of COVID-19 will surely come and it may spread faster and wider but don't know when, says advisor to the Indian government