Alarming photos of the uninhabited island that's home to 37 million pieces of trash
A small island smack in the middle of the South Pacific has never been inhabited by people - and yet, its white sand beaches are home to more than 37 million pieces of junk.
Every day on Henderson Island - one of the most remote places on Earth - trash from every continent except Antarctica washes up its shores. Fishing nets and floats, water bottles, and plastics break into small particles against the rocks and sand.
Lavers shared images from her trip with us.
- Best QLED TVs in India 2022
- Best wired headphones you can get on a budget
- Best wireless headphones for gamers
- Best smart TVs that come with a built-in voice assistant
- Best gaming mice for esports players