An Aerospace Engineer Has Completely Reinvented The Ice Cream Scoop
"I couldn't help but feel there was a better way," Chou, a mechanical and aerospace engineer for the University of California San Diego, explained to The Daily Mail. "I like my ice cream frozen and hard - melting it with a hot spoon or letting it sit out for half an hour ruins it."So the 35-year-old Michigan father spent two years to invent the The Midnight Scoop, a "better ice cream scoop" that has the ergonomic design that allows you to scoop even the hardest ice cream. Advertisement
The key is in the handle which is curved to fit your palm and keep your wrist straight. The scoop is also specially designed with a thin and pointed end that can easily slice through ice cream.Made from a coated and forged aluminium alloy, it will cost $50 with a lifetime warranty. The Kickstarter project has already exceeded it's $17,500 goal by over $20,000 with still eight days left in the campaign.
The Midnight scoop on Kickstarter here.
- Choline helps lower effects of Covid-19 on newborns: Study
- Tata Power shares jump 8 pc as co completes 51 pc stake acquisition in TPCODL
- Pune institute develops AI for detection of COVID-19
- Maha lockdown: 1.21 lakh cases filed, over 23,600 people held
- Kotak Mahindra Bank shares rally nearly 8 pc; m-cap jumps Rs 18,076 cr