An Aerospace Engineer Has Completely Reinvented The Ice Cream Scoop
"I couldn't help but feel there was a better way," Chou, a mechanical and aerospace engineer for the University of California San Diego, explained to The Daily Mail. "I like my ice cream frozen and hard - melting it with a hot spoon or letting it sit out for half an hour ruins it."
So the 35-year-old Michigan father spent two years to invent the The Midnight Scoop, a "better ice cream scoop" that has the ergonomic design that allows you to scoop even the hardest ice cream.
The key is in the handle which is curved to fit your palm and keep your wrist straight. The scoop is also specially designed with a thin and pointed end that can easily slice through ice cream.
Made from a coated and forged aluminium alloy, it will cost $50 with a lifetime warranty. The Kickstarter project has already exceeded it's $17,500 goal by over $20,000 with still eight days left in the campaign.The Midnight scoop on Kickstarter here.
- Hackers are using a new fake chatbot trick to steal your data — here’s how to keep yourself safe
- Google's Imagen can use text to make images, paintings, CGI renders using AI — here are some pictures
- New India Assurance net profit drawn down by huge operating loss in the health insurance segment
- LG’s rollable OLED TV finally debuts in India, priced at ₹75 lakhs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction