Astrology and palmistry services are the new 'in' things in home services start-ups
If you think that youngsters were only interested in beauty services when it comes to making use of
Youngsters are turning to these start-ups so that they can seek astrologers’ help for their queries relating to their professional careers or foreign trips.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
These start-ups are letting youth consult astrologers for getting their 'kundlis' matched, tarot card reading, making it a perfect blend of the traditional and modern world.
"India is a very different market and a very different economy culturally," Siddharth Dalal, CEO of hyperlocal aggregator BookMeIn told ET. "The demand has been growing steadily. When we launched the service six months back it was four-five requests per week for the category. Today it has gone up to 50-60 per week with Vastu, Reiki and Tarot card reading finding maximum demand," he added.
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins