Astrology and palmistry services are the new 'in' things in home services start-ups
If you think that youngsters were only interested in beauty services when it comes to making use of
Youngsters are turning to these start-ups so that they can seek astrologers’ help for their queries relating to their professional careers or foreign trips.
These start-ups are letting youth consult astrologers for getting their 'kundlis' matched, tarot card reading, making it a perfect blend of the traditional and modern world.
"India is a very different market and a very different economy culturally," Siddharth Dalal, CEO of hyperlocal aggregator BookMeIn told ET. "The demand has been growing steadily. When we launched the service six months back it was four-five requests per week for the category. Today it has gone up to 50-60 per week with Vastu, Reiki and Tarot card reading finding maximum demand," he added.
- Here’s why Doge-INR and Doge-USD prices can be slightly different
- The digital exchange: How e-commerce brands have been influencing consumer behavior and scaling-up interactions digitally
- Petrol and diesel prices go up for the sixth time in May, crosses ₹100-mark in Maharashtra, MP and Rajasthan
- Bharat Biotech begins COVAXIN supply to 14 states based on central government's guidance
- This is the time for brands to play their part as responsible corporate citizens: Dheeraj Sinha, Leo Burnett