BMW petrol-powered 320i sedan will cost Rs 36.9 lakh in India
AdvertisementBMW, the renowned carmaker from Germany has launched the petrol version of its luxury sedan BMW 320i in India, with its ex-showroom price starting at Rs 36.9 lakh.
While the “Prestige” variant is priced at Rs 36.9 lakh, the upper model “Luxury Line” is priced at Rs 42.7 lakh.
"With the launch of the BMW 320i, the BMW 3 Series sedan is now available across the country in both petrol and diesel variants," said a statement issued by BMW India.
Also read: Meet the two new stunners from BMW’s xDrive stable!
The Chennai-produced BMW 3 Series portfolio comprises of diesel engine (320d) in four variants, and is sold across India.
Also read: Make In India: BMW might start local assembly of Mini Convertible
Talking f specifications, it comes with latest generation BMW TwinPower Turbo petrol engine, featuring agile power delivery and excellent responsiveness even at low engine speeds, can accelerate from 0-100 km/hr in just 7.3 seconds to a top speed of 235 km/hr, has auto start-stop, brake-energy regeneration, and electronic power steering.
Popular on BI
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- ISRO launches India's largest LVM3 rocket from Sriharikota
- RevFin targets financing 20 lakh electric vehicles in next 5 years
- Torrent Investments not to participate in 2nd auction for Reliance Capital; Hinduja sole bidder
- Climate change threatening tea sector globally: ITA
- Over 23,000 techies lose jobs in nearly 82 Indian startups to date