BMW launches updated version of Mini countryman in India
AdvertisementGerman luxury carmaker
"Selective design modifications for the exterior and interior along with innovative equipment features contribute to the more mature charisma and increased appeal of the new MINI Countryman,"
The vehicle is available at Mini dealerships across India as a CBU (Completely Built-Up) unit from today onwards.
The BMW Group introduced Mini as a premium small car brand in India in 2012. Presently, the Mini model range in the country includes the Mini 3-door, the Mini 5-door, the Mini Convertible and the Mini Countryman.
Mini brand has four exclusive outlets in India.
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Juniper Hotels shares jump over 10% after flat market debut
- Rupee turns flat at 82.89 against US dollar in early trade
- Stock market indices kick off trading day with stability, witnessing a mix of gains and losses
- Behavioral Finance Principles
- Apple cancels self-driving EV project, to lay off workers: Report