CHART: Over Two-Thirds Of Americans Carry Less Than $50 In Cash
- Forty percent of Americans say that they carry less than $20 in cash.
- Nearly 70% say that they carry less than $50 in cash.
- Nine percent say they don't carry cash at all.
The data comes from telephone (landline and mobile) interviews of 1,002 adults living in the continental U.S., conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates International on behalf of Bankrate.com.
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- OPINION: Experts’ guide to understanding the role of DeFi in digital finance
- OpenSea is returning the millions users lost due to a bug
- Indian crypto exchanges, influencers fall prey to hacks promoting crypto scam
- Brands celebrate Republic Day with patriotic fervour
- OPINION: Tax consolidation schemes is the need of the hour for India’s renewable energy sector