CHART: Over Two-Thirds Of Americans Carry Less Than $50 In Cash
- Forty percent of Americans say that they carry less than $20 in cash.
- Nearly 70% say that they carry less than $50 in cash.
- Nine percent say they don't carry cash at all.
The data comes from telephone (landline and mobile) interviews of 1,002 adults living in the continental U.S., conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates International on behalf of Bankrate.com.
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range