CHART: Over Two-Thirds Of Americans Carry Less Than $50 In Cash
- Forty percent of Americans say that they carry less than $20 in cash.
- Nearly 70% say that they carry less than $50 in cash.
- Nine percent say they don't carry cash at all.
The data comes from telephone (landline and mobile) interviews of 1,002 adults living in the continental U.S., conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates International on behalf of Bankrate.com.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- All 81 movies based on Marvel comics, ranked according to critics
- EY and Deloitte are scrutinizing staff workloads and quietly letting some workers go, report says
- Audio series catch on as Indians spend up to 1.5 hours per day listening to them
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Delhi govt issues guidelines for handling end-of-life vehicles in public places
- Signal launches usernames to keep your phone number private
- Body-adapting bras, reusable period panties & more help this startup bag ₹80 lakh from 'sharks'