Chelsea Handler and Willie Nelson test his weed line in Netflix's 'Chelsea Does Drugs' doc trailer
The series consists of four one-hour documentaries in which Handler explores different aspects of modern life. In a new trailer for one, "Chelsea Does Drugs," the comedian says, "I want to be the best version of me that I can be."
That involves, apparently, the firsthand exploration of how drugs affect people.
Over the course of the movie, she'll eat food made from pot with other celebrities, try prescription drugs, get high while being tested by a scientist, and venture to Peru to experience the process of ingesting the ayahuasca plant dispensed by a shaman.
At one point, she joins Willy Nelson on his tour bus. The country-music legend has been an advocate of legalized pot and started his own brand of the drug.
"You're coming out with your own line, right?" Handler asks, as she and Nelson sample his product.
"I'm trying to test as much as I can," he responds, and Handler cracks up.
The series premieres on January 22. The other three episodes are "Chelsea Does Marriage," "Chelsea Does Racism," and "Chelsea Does Silicon Valley."
Watch the new trailer below:
- The college student who tracks Elon Musk's private jet says the Tesla CEO only seems to care about tracking planes if it affects him
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- A millennial who became a millionaire after the 2008 crash says building wealth is about more than opportunistic investing. You also have to make lifestyle changes and load up on side hustles.
- 'Hare-brained idea': SC rejects PIL for registration of live-in relationships with Centre
- Erratic rains, thunderstorms & more in March impacts lives and livelihoods
- How to file a consumer complaint against a company using WhatsApp
- IIT Madras team develops novel database on Covid antibodies
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds