Dancers posed naked around iconic landmarks to make a powerful statement about fearlessness
The INSIDER Summary:
• Photographer Jordan Matter photographed dancers naked for his book, "Dancers After Dark."
• He wants to inspire others to say "yes" and be fearless.
• The series also features a surprise celebrity appearance.
You know the nightmare where you suddenly realize you're naked in public?
For these dancers, that scenario was a dream come true: a chance to show off their skills and the muscles developed from years of hard work, as well as to inspire others to be more daring in their own lives.
Photographer Jordan Matter spent two years photographing 300 dancers for his latest book, "Dancers After Dark."
All of the dancers in the photo series appear nude, striking graceful poses against the twinkling lights of cities around the world.
- Delhi govt presents FY25 budget with ₹76,000 crore outlay; to give ₹1,000 per month to every woman
- No immunity for MPs, MLAs taking bribe to vote, make speech in House: SC
- AI, Oil & Gas sectors show over 20% growth in hiring in Feb: Report
- Exploring Odisha's culinary delights: A gastronomic journey through the land of temples
- IPL 2024: Sunrisers Hyderabad appoint Pat Cummins as captain for upcoming season