Flipkart’s got a cool new logo! Check it out here
Flipkart has launched a brand new logo. The letter F in the current logo apparently denotes ‘playfullness’ and ‘speed’. With the new logo, the company aims to focus more strongly on its
"Flipkart has evolved into a pretty much mobile-centric platform,"
The new logo is crafted to be mobile-friendly. That’s no surprise. Flipkart reportedly more than 75% traffic from
According to media reports the company expects to sell products worth around $8 billion this year.
(Image credit: Techlomedia)
Popular on BI
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- Twitter acquires Slack-like communication app Quill
- Sensex rallies over 700 points in early trade; Nifty tops 17,350 — HCL Tech, Infosys, Bharti Airtel, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Reliance Industries and ICICI Bank
- Realme GT 2 Pro with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 to launch in India on Dec 9, could be priced over ₹59,500
- Here’s how you can make voice and video calls from the Gmail app
- Army helicopter carrying senior defence officials crashes in Tamil Nadu