Flipkart’s got a cool new logo! Check it out here
AdvertisementFlipkart has launched a brand new logo. The letter F in the current logo apparently denotes ‘playfullness’ and ‘speed’. With the new logo, the company aims to focus more strongly on its
"Flipkart has evolved into a pretty much mobile-centric platform,"
The new logo is crafted to be mobile-friendly. That’s no surprise. Flipkart reportedly more than 75% traffic from
According to media reports the company expects to sell products worth around $8 billion this year.
(Image credit: Techlomedia)
Popular on BI
- Indian railways reduces fare of AC-3 tier economy tickets
- Microsoft introduces 'Bing Image Creator' powered by OpenAI's DALL-E
- Top 10 richest people in India – Nine of them lost money this year as per Hurun rich list
- From Salesforce to Air India, here are the companies that are using ChatGPT
- Adani Wilmar to Patanjali Foods: Listed companies with over 75 percent promoter holdings