'Game Of Thrones' Actor Will Play Aquaman In New Movie
Jason Momoa of "Game of Thrones" will play "Aquaman" in his own standalone movie scheduled for 2018.Warner Bros.' Chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara made the announcement Wednesday morning during an investors conference where he revealed the studio's upcoming film schedule.
Momoa is best known for his role as Khal Drogo on HBO series "Game of Thrones."
Prior to the announcment, Momoa refused to confirm or deny any rumors about playing Aquaman in any film adaptation.Back in June, Hitfix reported Momoa will also appear in a brief role in 2016's "Batman V Superman" movie. "What we're hearing is that he [Aquaman] is not pleased about the World Engine and what it did to the Indian Ocean."
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour
- OPINION: Why weekend lockdowns and night curfews aren't the only solution to India's surging cases of COVID-19
- Haryana government declares summer vacation in schools due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 vaccine 'Covaxin' is effective against double mutant strain found in India, says ICMR