'Game Of Thrones' Actor Will Play Aquaman In New Movie
Jason Momoa of "Game of Thrones" will play "Aquaman" in his own standalone movie scheduled for 2018.
Warner Bros.' Chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara made the announcement Wednesday morning during an investors conference where he revealed the studio's upcoming film schedule.
In the Warner Bros. press release, there's a minor note confirming Momoa will star as the King of the Seven Seas.
Momoa is best known for his role as Khal Drogo on HBO series "Game of Thrones."
Prior to the announcment, Momoa refused to confirm or deny any rumors about playing Aquaman in any film adaptation.
Back in June, Hitfix reported Momoa will also appear in a brief role in 2016's "Batman V Superman" movie.
"What we're hearing is that he [Aquaman] is not pleased about the World Engine and what it did to the Indian Ocean."
- Toyam Sports Limited signed up as title sponsor for India tour of Bangladesh
- Deadly Covid variants still transmissible between species, finds study
- Australia researchers find poor sleep may be risk factor for Type 2 diabetes
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- NPCI defers UPI market cap rules till Dec 31, 2024
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World