Gear Up For Two New Shows On Zindagi
However, one thing that differentiates Indian serials from Pakistani ones is the standard of measuring their success. While Indian audience is used to years and years of these unending sagas, with innumerable leaps and thousands of episodes, our Pakistani friends are shown just a fraction against that standard.
This means that they are about to end soon.
Aunn Zara has already completed its run and would air the last episode tonight while Zindagi Gulzar Hai would end in another 10 days.
The question that is irking Indian viewers, who are already sad that these shows are ending given the bad habits of having serials running for years, is about the new shows that would be airing after these favourites.
The trailers of these shows are already doing the rounds in-between the serials on Zindagi.
Noorpur Ki Rani was originally aired from April to October 2009. It was penned by Samira Fazal and was directed by Haissam Hussain. Based on the English novel Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier, this serial stars Mahnoor Baloch and Noman Ijaz in lead roles.
Maat, on the other hand, ran from September 2011 to February 2012. It has been written by reputed author and screenwriter
However, as these serials have around 25 episodes, this means we would soon be doing a similar story for upcoming serials.
As far as other two shows are concerned, Kash Mein Teri Beti Na Hoti has more than 200 episodes left, and Kitni Girhain Baqi Hain too has many episodes, as it is still being aired in Pakistan after starting in March 2011.
Ever since the idea was conceived, I wanted Zindagi to be a channel that offered something to everyone. While you saw the storylines of ‘Mature Love’ and ‘Opposites Attract’ in Zindagi Gulzar Hai and Aunn Zara, the new shows are going to give you a detailed view in the life of normal people, like you and me, who have certain dreams, viewpoints and inhibitions in life. I hope that the audience appreciates Noorpur Ki Rani and Maat as much as it appreciated Aunn Zara and Zindagi Gulzar Hai.
Image courtesy: Official Facebook page
Popular on BI
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- The rally in stocks will trick investors into thinking the bear market is over, but there's still a case for the S&P 500 to fall another 26% next year, Morgan Stanley's Mike Wilson says
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- VerSe Innovation Company
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World