Herbalife just fired a massive shot at Bill Ackman in an epic one sentence press release
Bill Ackman is about to hold a call defending his position in Valeant Pharmaceuticals.
And ahead of this call, Herbalife, the nutritional supplement company Ackman is famously betting against and has called a pyramid scheme that will see its stock go to $0, just took a massive shot at Ackman.
In a one sentence press release, Herbalife said:
"I hope Bill Ackman has done more research on Valeant than he did on Herbalife, Target, Borders and JC Penny (sic)," said Alan Hoffman, executive vice president, global corporate affairs, Herbalife.
Of course, Herbalife and Ackman have been trading public barbs for most of the last several years, with Herbalife CEO Michael Johnson last year saying the company was in "a war" with Ackman.
Most recently, Ackman released a presentation in September that compared Herbalife to Vemma Nutrition Company, an Arizona-based company the FTC shut down in August.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh