Here's How A Bunch Of Websites Break Down For Mobile Usage Vs. Desktop
Mobile engagement is changing the online and e-commerce landscapes.
A recent Bank Of America chart shows how much time people spent accessing major websites on their mobile phones vs. their desktop computers.
Pandora and Instagram are overwhelmingly mobile. Meanwhile, people are more likely to access AOL, LinkedIn, and Tumblr via desktop:
Bank Of America
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- The good news is, only old office buildings are doomed. The bad news is, that's 70% of them.
- Mobile payments pioneer Paytm ‘deeply rooted in India’ — social media users hail Paytm’s QR strength that powers India’s small merchants
- Musical Marathon: Backstreet Boys to Ultra music fests are ready to rock India in 2023
- IPL 2023 new rules – from two team sheets to impact player, here are the new rules
- Current Account Deficit narrows to 2.2% of GDP in Q3: RBI data
- No festive cheer for auto cos in March: PV sales ‘flattish’, 2Ws to see a slight uptick
- Star Sports gets a tech upgrade for IPL 2023: Dolby Atmos, Real-time Highlights, Ambience-only mode, and more explained