Here's What Happens When You Have A Competitive Gamer Running Your Push Notifications
Sometimes the people who develop video games are as competitive as the people actually playing them.
And it seems like a developer behind the game "Simon Circles" got a little feisty this week."Simon Circles" is a game that "challenges your dexterity and speed," according to its app store description. You tap on circles in the order shown.
The developer behind "Simon Circles," though, took the power of sending push notifications to a whole new level.Reddit user Time_Wasted_Me shared a screenshot of a push notification he got from the game.
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion