Here's What Happens When You Have A Competitive Gamer Running Your Push Notifications
Sometimes the people who develop video games are as competitive as the people actually playing them.
And it seems like a developer behind the game "Simon Circles" got a little feisty this week."Simon Circles" is a game that "challenges your dexterity and speed," according to its app store description. You tap on circles in the order shown. Advertisement
When you download "Simon Circles" from the App Store - much like with other apps - it gives you the option to receive push notifications. This can range from new content you can download, to reminders, and even deals on in-app purchases.
The developer behind "Simon Circles," though, took the power of sending push notifications to a whole new level.Reddit user Time_Wasted_Me shared a screenshot of a push notification he got from the game.
- One-time loan restructuring dilemma - RBI won’t commit, and India Inc won’t stop asking for it
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah
- Patna IPS officer probing case related to Sushant Singh Rajput's death 'forcibly quarantined' in Mumbai: DGP
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa tests positive for COVID-19
- Ayodhya begins rituals for the foundation ceremony of the Ram Temple