Here's how much time people spend on Facebook per day
That accounts for nearly 20% of all time online."If time is money, then the Facebook.com site represents the most valuable Internet property on the web today," Needham analysts write in their research note.
In Facebook's Q2 earnings last year, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said that the average US consumer spends 40 minutes on Facebook per day.It will be interesting to see whether the company gives any update on that stat when it announces its earnings at the end of the month: Needham thinks that people are experiencing "Facebook fatigue."
About 30% of the US respondents in its proprietary survey said they were using Facebook less today than one year ago.
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry