How Ferrari went from a race-car company to a multi-billion-dollar luxury brand
Ferrari wasn't always the global luxury brand that's now being traded in New York. The company's early days as a maker of racing cars were rather humble, and it took an Italian-American racing star named Chinetti to begin the transformation into a purveyor of glamorous supercars for the world's well heeled.
The company's success drew takeover interest, and later rivalry, from Ford - before Ferrari eventually became part of FIAT. With the IPO, Ferrari is on its way to becoming an independent company again.
This is its story.
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say
- Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Best phones under ₹50,000 in India