How To Make The Quintessential New York City Bagel
New York City bagels are so renown that people on the West Coast are willing to stand in line for two hours in the rain to get a taste of day-old versions of authentic city bagels.
AdvertisementWe visited top New York City bagel shop Ess-a-Bagel to see how these doughy breakfast staples are made.
Produced by Will Wei
- Microsoft Remote Desktop for macOS updated with M1 chip support
- GoaMiles, a new state-backed cab aggregator service in tourists' hub has the taxi drivers on strike for 10 days
- Amazon, Alibaba, Flipkart, Snapdeal and others get an angry letter from India's telecom regulator
- A newly found ‘super’ Earth only takes 2.4 days to complete a year
- A venture capitalist's advice for startups looking to raise money during this pandemic