How To Make The Quintessential New York City Bagel
New York City bagels are so renown that people on the West Coast are willing to stand in line for two hours in the rain to get a taste of day-old versions of authentic city bagels.
Produced by Will Wei
- Ethereum may offer the best returns, but investors have been pulling away over the last two weeks
- Google starts starts testing new safety section for apps, feature to go live in February 2022
- Horlicks and Boost maker HUL sees slowdown in food segment in the last three months
- Researchers develop AI-based algorithm that can detect unseen signs of heart failure
- Zoho adds features that can turn a video call into remote assistance for repairing cars, appliances and more