I installed an Amazon Echo Dot in a car and it was the best infotainment system I've ever used
When Amazon put the Echo Dots on sale for $35 during Prime Day, my reaction was probably like a lot of others: "Should I buy another Echo, and if I do, where would I put it?"
Cork Gaines/Business Insider
Then, with a little help from a funny moment involving my six-year-old daughter, it hit me - Why not put an Echo Dot in my car!
Sure enough, I ordered another Dot, installed it in my car, and so far it has turned out to be the best $35 I have spent in a long time.
Below I will walk you through how I installed it (it's easy), what I use it for (just about everything), and why it is the best car infotainment system I have ever used (it turned out to be better than I imagined it would).
Popular on BI
- Sennheiser Profile USB Streaming Set review: The go-to microphone for those starting their streaming or podcasting journey
- LIC to Wipro and Vodafone Idea: Stocks which hit a new 52-week low today
- Project Tiger to complete 50 years of tiger conservation next month
- Early-stage startups keen on hiring for mid and junior roles, says a FICCI survey
- SEBI recovers dues worth ₹6.57 crore from Sahara Group firms, Subrata Roy & others