IIM-A, ISB and IIM-B score high in FT's Global MBA Ranking 2016
AdvertisementThree of the most prestigious educational institutes in India, namely Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (
The institutes have secured 24th, 29th and 62nd ranks, respectively, in the Financial Times (FT) Global MBA Ranking of 2016.
This ranking aims to evaluate the best full-time MBA programmes in the world.
Along with this, IIM-A was also ranked number one worldwide for the career progress secured by its alumni.
From last year, IIM-A has upped two places, while ISB has moved up four ranks, and IIM Bangalore has taken a leap of 20.
Talking of the best in the world,
Popular on BI
- RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries
- I quit buying from Amazon 4 years ago. I get better deals on products elsewhere but still have to use their services.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- Yum restaurants India exits Devyani International; sells entire stake of ₹871 crore
- Govt eases FDI norms in space sector; 100% in making components for satellites
- Cabinet approves hike in sugarcane FRP by ₹25 to ₹340 per quintal for 2024-25 season
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24