IIM-A, ISB and IIM-B score high in FT's Global MBA Ranking 2016
Three of the most prestigious educational institutes in India, namely Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (
The institutes have secured 24 th, 29th and 62nd ranks, respectively, in the Financial Times (FT) Global MBA Ranking of 2016.
This ranking aims to evaluate the best full-time MBA programmes in the world.
Along with this, IIM-A was also ranked number one worldwide for the career progress secured by its alumni.
From last year, IIM-A has upped two places, while ISB has moved up four ranks, and IIM Bangalore has taken a leap of 20.
Talking of the best in the world,
- World Heart Day 2020: There has been a 10-20% surge in heart diseases from pre-COVID times in India — Here’s why
- Defence Ministry pegs Pakistan's LoC ceasefire violations at 3,186 so far this year
- PD Vaghela to take over as TRAI chairman from R S Sharma
- Covid-19 tests that give results in minutes to be rolled out across world
- Top stocks to watch— Infosys, Central Bank of India, DHFL, Anuh Pharma, Shalby, Balaji Telefilms and others