IIM-A, ISB and IIM-B score high in FT's Global MBA Ranking 2016
AdvertisementThree of the most prestigious educational institutes in India, namely Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (
The institutes have secured 24th, 29th and 62nd ranks, respectively, in the Financial Times (FT) Global MBA Ranking of 2016.
This ranking aims to evaluate the best full-time MBA programmes in the world.
Along with this, IIM-A was also ranked number one worldwide for the career progress secured by its alumni.
From last year, IIM-A has upped two places, while ISB has moved up four ranks, and IIM Bangalore has taken a leap of 20.
Talking of the best in the world,
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- The new Barbie movie used so much pink paint on set that it caused an international shortage, according to its production designer
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala
- Attractiveness of gold depends on US Fed's moves, say analysts
- Coal India’s ₹4,000 crore offer for sale subscribed 4x times
- Nvidia's Jensen Huang started with a $10 million failure before shifting gears to become a $1 trillion company
- Meet the top Nifty50 performers in FY23