India to promote Russian investments via a dedicated cell
The idea was suggested by PM
The cell will be reporting directly to the Prime Minister’s Office and will assist Russian businessmen with planning, executing, forming joint ventures and searching for locations for their investments in India.
The cell would be functioning under ‘Invest India,’ which is the investment wing of the Indian government and was a part of the June 1 CEO forum as well as St Petersburg International Economic Forum.
“This cell will be key to push
Russian investments and JVs in India would primarily be in fields of agriculture, medical equipments, pharmaceuticals, start-ups, capital goods (metallurgy), food processing and civil aviation, said Bagla.
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu