Inside the world's most exclusive university, where the acceptance rate is just 1.5%
Ive League universities are notoriously hard to get into, but compared to the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), they might as well be open to everyone.
Located in Pilani, India, the flagship BITS campus boasts an acceptance rate of just 1.47%, according to 2012 data, which makes it the most exclusive university in the world.
Here's what it's all about.
Popular on BI
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Elon Musk reportedly left OpenAI's board in 2018 after Sam Altman and other cofounders rejected his plan to run the company
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals and kitchen appliance maker Butterfly announce merger
- ICMR comes up with first ethical guidelines for application of AI in biomedical research, healthcare
- Measures taken by IIFCL to keep bad loans under check: Parliamentary panel
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock