Its Anonymous vs. ISIS after Paris Attacks
AdvertisementWhat happens when a hacker goes up against a terrorist? Watch out, because that’s what is happening for real. Online hacktivist group Anonymous has declared war on the Islamic State post the Paris attacks.
The group tweeted out a warning:
It also released a 2.30 minute video where a person wearing a mask says: "Anonymous from all over the world will hunt you down. You should know that we will find you, and we will not let you go. We will launch the biggest operation ever against you," the masked man warns.
Anonymous currently runs the #OpISIS campaign. This has successfully exposed hundreds of accounts of alleged ISIS supporters on Twitter. It also sends geo-location of these accounts to security agencies in Europe and the US.
Popular on BI
- DGCA slaps ₹10L fine on Go Air for leaving behind 55 passengers at B'luru airport
- Vedanta Q3 net profit drops 41% on higher input costs
- ED attaches 32 properties worth ₹70 crore in fraudulent TDS refund case
- RRR surpasses Cruise’s Top Gun 2 & Spielberg’s The Fabelmans in the top 10 movies of 2022
- Weekend OTTs: Ayushmann Khurrana’s ‘An Action Hero’ to ghost hunts with ‘Lockwood and Co’