Its Anonymous vs. ISIS after Paris Attacks
What happens when a hacker goes up against a terrorist? Watch out, because that’s what is happening for real. Online hacktivist group Anonymous has declared war on the Islamic State post the Paris attacks.
The group tweeted out a warning:
It also released a 2.30 minute video where a person wearing a mask says: "Anonymous from all over the world will hunt you down. You should know that we will find you, and we will not let you go. We will launch the biggest operation ever against you," the masked man warns.
Anonymous currently runs the #OpISIS campaign. This has successfully exposed hundreds of accounts of alleged ISIS supporters on Twitter. It also sends geo-location of these accounts to security agencies in Europe and the US.
Popular on BI
- Multibagger stock JBM Auto spikes 17% in one trading session on large order for electric bus
- The success story of India’s first SaaS company to be listed in Nasdaq
- Mukesh Ambani is one of the top ten richest in the world again, after $3.2 billion jump in net worth in a day
- Landmark moment for this Rajinikanth fan’s SaaS startup on listing at US exchange
- Zeotap launches Consent Orchestration to help simplify data compliance for marketers