Leaked sketches reveal a ton of details about the sequel to the hottest Android phone of 2014
Now, it's getting ready to launch its successor and we're starting to get an idea of what the phone will look like.New sketches obtained by Business Insider provide further evidence that the phone will be made of glass and metal.Advertisement
We previously reported that the new phone would have metal incorporated into its design, but the new sketches show us exactly which parts will be made of this material.
If you look at the annotations in the sketch, you'll see that the bottom portion near the USB C connector is labeled as stainless steel. It also looks like phone will come with a front-facing 8-megapixel camera, which is fairly impressive compared to the 5-megapixel front cameras on most other flagship Android phones such as the Galaxy S6.
The second sketch reveals that the OnePlus will have a dual-lens camera on the back just above the fingerprint sensor.
Now, check out the back panel of the OnePlus One to compare. You'll notice it looks different since there's no fingerprint sensor and a smaller camera.
Steve Kovach/Business Insider
- One-time loan restructuring dilemma - RBI won’t commit, and India Inc won’t stop asking for it
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah
- Patna IPS officer probing case related to Sushant Singh Rajput's death 'forcibly quarantined' in Mumbai: DGP
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa tests positive for COVID-19
- Ayodhya begins rituals for the foundation ceremony of the Ram Temple