Leaked sketches reveal a ton of details about the sequel to the hottest Android phone of 2014
Now, it's getting ready to launch its successor and we're starting to get an idea of what the phone will look like.New sketches obtained by Business Insider provide further evidence that the phone will be made of glass and metal.
If you look at the annotations in the sketch, you'll see that the bottom portion near the USB C connector is labeled as stainless steel. It also looks like phone will come with a front-facing 8-megapixel camera, which is fairly impressive compared to the 5-megapixel front cameras on most other flagship Android phones such as the Galaxy S6.
The second sketch reveals that the OnePlus will have a dual-lens camera on the back just above the fingerprint sensor.
Now, check out the back panel of the OnePlus One to compare. You'll notice it looks different since there's no fingerprint sensor and a smaller camera.
Steve Kovach/Business Insider
- OnePlus announces Nord N10 5G and Nord 100 affordable smartphones
- Lawyers can now travel in special Mumbai suburban trains
- Bezos vs Ambani battle: Eight questions regarding Amazon's disclosures of Future deal will be in the spotlight
- Maharashtra reduces COVID-19 test rates at private labs to ₹980
- Top stocks to watch — Mahindra Finance, Tata Motors, Airtel, DHFL, SBI, Coforge, and others