MAP: Divorce Rates Around The World
The world's highest divorce rates aren't found in the U.S. - marriage is actually a much riskier endeavor in Europe.
The divorce rate is still high in the U.S. at 53%. But Spain, Portugal, Luxembourg, the Czech Republic, and Hungary are worse off with divorce rates higher than 60%.
Belgium has the highest rate of divorce in this data set at a staggering 70%. The lowest official rate is in Chile with 3%.
- UN hosts high-level conference to advance Sustainable Development goals action
- Maruti Suzuki to discontinue petrol-powered cars in 10 years
- How to increase Google Pay limit in India
- UN encourages optimism in the face of adversity and calls for harnessing partnerships to achieve the SDGs
- Best OnePlus smartphone 2022: which OnePlus phone is best for you?