Make in India? Maharashtra Govt signs MoU worth Rs 4,500 crore
The Maharashtra government is riding high. The Fadnavis government has signed an
According to a report by ET, chief minister
"Big news! Investment of around Rs 4,500 crore & jobs up to approx 50,000 to be generated. Results of new IT Policy being shown within a week itself!" tweeted the chief minister.
It was followed by another tweet by him, “Coca Cola announces Rs 500 crore investment at Lote Parshuram in Chiplun MIDC, Maharashtra."
Pitching Maharashtra as an investment destination, Fadnavis is also believed to have had extensive interactions with executives from the US-India Business Council in New York.
"The state eagerly awaits formation of JVs in important projects such as
Popular on BI
- RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries
- I quit buying from Amazon 4 years ago. I get better deals on products elsewhere but still have to use their services.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- Indian PC market down by 6.6% in 2023, HP leads the market while Acer gains
- India's business activity surges to 7-month high in February
- Snapping 6-day gains, Indian stock indices in red; high valuations a concern
- ED issues look out notice against Byju Raveendran: Sources
- Sugar stocks slip after govt raises fair price to ₹340 per quintal