Make in India? Maharashtra Govt signs MoU worth Rs 4,500 crore
The Maharashtra government is riding high. The Fadnavis government has signed an
According to a report by ET, chief minister
"Big news! Investment of around Rs 4,500 crore & jobs up to approx 50,000 to be generated. Results of new IT Policy being shown within a week itself!" tweeted the chief minister.
It was followed by another tweet by him, “Coca Cola announces Rs 500 crore investment at Lote Parshuram in Chiplun MIDC, Maharashtra."
Pitching Maharashtra as an investment destination, Fadnavis is also believed to have had extensive interactions with executives from the US-India Business Council in New York.
"The state eagerly awaits formation of JVs in important projects such as
Popular on BI
- A millennial who became a millionaire after the 2008 crash says building wealth is about more than opportunistic investing. You also have to make lifestyle changes and load up on side hustles.
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- Time to accumulate bonds and lock-in attractive yields with peak rates around the horizon
- Learning AI can be lucrative: Freshers’ annual pay is ₹10-14 lakh in India, says TeamLease Digital report
- CoCo bonds fall sharply over Credit Suisse deal
- Date night conversations to diet charts – 10 things ChatGPT can help you with
- Gold is bankable, shines more than some western banks say experts