Melania flew to Texas to visit immigrant children wearing a jacket that says 'I really don't care, do u?'
- First lady Melania Trump wore a green military jacket that says, "I really don't care, do u?" on her surprise visit to Texas to visit immigrant children on Thursday.
- The jacket worn by the first lady is made by Zara and is worth $39, according to the Daily Mail.
First lady Melania Trump wore a green military jacket that says, "I really don't care, do u?" on her surprise visit to Texas to visit immigrant children on Thursday.
The jacket worn by the first lady is made by Zara and is worth $39, according to the Daily Mail.
Trump's visit to McAllen, Texas came amid the firestorm over President Donald Trump's family-separation policy that saw children taken from their parents.
The purpose of the visit was "to take part in briefings and tours at a nonprofit social services center for children who have entered the United States illegally and a customs and border patrol processing center," according to a statement.
Melania's visit comes just one day after her husband signed an executive order designed to end the family-separation policy.
When asked if the first lady had seen the images of children detained, Melania's spokesman Stephanie Grisham said that she saw them.
"She's heard the recordings… She was on top of the situation before any of that came out", Grisham said. "She was concerned about it. The images struck her, as a mother, as a human being."
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000