Melania flew to Texas to visit immigrant children wearing a jacket that says 'I really don't care, do u?'
- First lady Melania Trump wore a green military jacket that says, "I really don't care, do u?" on her surprise visit to Texas to visit immigrant children on Thursday.
- The jacket worn by the first lady is made by Zara and is worth $39, according to the Daily Mail.
First lady Melania Trump wore a green military jacket that says, "I really don't care, do u?" on her surprise visit to Texas to visit immigrant children on Thursday.The jacket worn by the first lady is made by Zara and is worth $39, according to the Daily Mail.
The purpose of the visit was "to take part in briefings and tours at a nonprofit social services center for children who have entered the United States illegally and a customs and border patrol processing center," according to a statement.Melania's visit comes just one day after her husband signed an executive order designed to end the family-separation policy.
When asked if the first lady had seen the images of children detained, Melania's spokesman Stephanie Grisham said that she saw them."She's heard the recordings… She was on top of the situation before any of that came out", Grisham said. "She was concerned about it. The images struck her, as a mother, as a human being."
- PNB ATM withdrawals, LPG cylinders, and insurance policies — five major changes set to kick in on December 1
- Burger King India’s grey market appetite surges ahead of IPO tomorrow — brokerages recommend ‘subscribe’ on attractive valuations
- Vaccine will not be released for mass use unless proven immunogenic: Serum Institute
- After SBI, PNB brings in new rules to withdraw cash from ATMs
- Horlicks Protein Plus ropes in Akshay Kumar as its new brand ambassador