Melania flew to Texas to visit immigrant children wearing a jacket that says 'I really don't care, do u?'
- First lady Melania Trump wore a green military jacket that says, "I really don't care, do u?" on her surprise visit to Texas to visit immigrant children on Thursday.
- The jacket worn by the first lady is made by Zara and is worth $39, according to the Daily Mail.
First lady Melania Trump wore a green military jacket that says, "I really don't care, do u?" on her surprise visit to Texas to visit immigrant children on Thursday.
The jacket worn by the first lady is made by Zara and is worth $39, according to the Daily Mail.
Trump's visit to McAllen, Texas came amid the firestorm over President Donald Trump's family-separation policy that saw children taken from their parents.
The purpose of the visit was "to take part in briefings and tours at a nonprofit social services center for children who have entered the United States illegally and a customs and border patrol processing center," according to a statement.
Melania's visit comes just one day after her husband signed an executive order designed to end the family-separation policy.
When asked if the first lady had seen the images of children detained, Melania's spokesman Stephanie Grisham said that she saw them.
"She's heard the recordings… She was on top of the situation before any of that came out", Grisham said. "She was concerned about it. The images struck her, as a mother, as a human being."
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP
- Ranbir Kapoor, Bobby Deol's 'Animal' enters ₹100 crore club in 2 days
- Another Reddy rises in Telangana as KCR’s party routed in the state
- Voters of Telangana wanted a change, says Karnataka Dy CM Shivakumar
- Ladli Behna scheme a game-changer, credit to Shivraj Chouhan: Jyotiraditya Scindia as BJP sweeps MP