Melania flew to Texas to visit immigrant children wearing a jacket that says 'I really don't care, do u?'
- First lady Melania Trump wore a green military jacket that says, "I really don't care, do u?" on her surprise visit to Texas to visit immigrant children on Thursday.
- The jacket worn by the first lady is made by Zara and is worth $39, according to the Daily Mail.
First lady Melania Trump wore a green military jacket that says, "I really don't care, do u?" on her surprise visit to Texas to visit immigrant children on Thursday.The jacket worn by the first lady is made by Zara and is worth $39, according to the Daily Mail.Advertisement
Trump's visit to McAllen, Texas came amid the firestorm over President Donald Trump's family-separation policy that saw children taken from their parents.
The purpose of the visit was "to take part in briefings and tours at a nonprofit social services center for children who have entered the United States illegally and a customs and border patrol processing center," according to a statement.Melania's visit comes just one day after her husband signed an executive order designed to end the family-separation policy.
When asked if the first lady had seen the images of children detained, Melania's spokesman Stephanie Grisham said that she saw them."She's heard the recordings… She was on top of the situation before any of that came out", Grisham said. "She was concerned about it. The images struck her, as a mother, as a human being."
- A landslide in Kerala's Idukki has left 18 dead and over 50 missing
- Captain Deepak Sathe, pilot of the crashed AI Express flight, was a former Air Force officer and a part of the Golden Arrows squad
- Devastating images show how Air India express plane crash in Kerala split the flight in two and left 18 dead and over a 100 injured
- Best kids umbrellas that make rain or sun more fun
- Air India Express plane crash death toll rises to 18, DGCA officials reach Kerala