Mexico only has one store where you can legally buy a gun
Most of the guns in Mexico are smuggled in from the United States - Mexico actually has extremely strict gun control laws. So strict, in fact, that there's only one store in the entire country where citizens can legally purchase a gun.
Produced by Matthew Stuart
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh