Microsoft's Surface Book beats the new MacBook Pro - here's why
Microsoft and Apple, the PC market's two long-running rivals, are going head to head this Fall with a pair of impressive new laptops targeted at power-hungry pro users.
Microsoft's Surface Book, which launched last year, got a big power boost this year. Meanwhile, the MacBook Pro got its first major redesign in about four years.
Each laptop packs new features sure to please its constituents. But after taking a close look at the two machines and putting them through their paces, the non-partisan Business Insider was forced to acknowledge that Microsoft, a newcomer to the hardware game, came out on top.
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani