No one is talking about the latest game in the blockbuster 'Metal Gear' franchise - but it's actually pretty great
A new "Metal Gear" game launched this week on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It's called "Metal Gear Survive," and it's pretty good!
You're forgiven if this is the first you're hearing. Due to a variety of factors, the game has launched to little fanfare. The marketing push has been nearly non-existent. In short, nothing about this game's arrival feels like your typical, major "Metal Gear" game launch.
And that's a shame, because the time I've spent with it so far has been largely positive. It's far from a standard "Metal Gear" game, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Take a look:
- 479 leaked photos purporting to show Putin's secret palace, with an ice rink and pole-dancing room, published by Navalny foundation
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- The first pig-heart transplant patient was denied a human heart after failing to follow doctors' orders
- Decentralised file sharing, movie streaming, and much more — these are top five Web3 cryptocurrencies to keep an eye on in 2022
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion