Ola looking to invest Rs. 350 crores in Haryana
“We are confident that our partnership with Ola will further accelerate government’s efforts of pumping the economic development of the state with a focus on skilling and creating entrepreneurial opportunities for tens of thousands of men and women across the state.”, Sudhir Rajpal, Managing Director of HSIIDC said.
Pranay Jivrajka, Chief Operating Officer at Ola said, “We are planning to invest over Rs. 350 crore in Haryana over the next 5 years. We will work with the government to train and provide the right skill set to thousands of men and women across Haryana and help them take their first step towards entrepreneurship.”
Ola is currently present in five cities in Haryana including Gurgaon, Faridabad, Panchkula, Kurukshetra and Ambala and plans to expand its services in the region further.
- Andhra ASHA worker's death following Covid jab triggers protest
- Downloadable e-version of voter identity card to be launched on January 25
- Covid-19 test mandatory for guests attending Varun Dhawan's wedding
- First confirmed case of COVID-19 in pet reported in South Korea
- All iPhone 13 models to come with sensor-shift camera stabilisation, says report