Ola looking to invest Rs. 350 crores in Haryana
“We are confident that our partnership with Ola will further accelerate government’s efforts of pumping the economic development of the state with a focus on skilling and creating entrepreneurial opportunities for tens of thousands of men and women across the state.”, Sudhir Rajpal, Managing Director of HSIIDC said.
Pranay Jivrajka, Chief Operating Officer at Ola said, “We are planning to invest over Rs. 350 crore in Haryana over the next 5 years. We will work with the government to train and provide the right skill set to thousands of men and women across Haryana and help them take their first step towards entrepreneurship.”
Ola is currently present in five cities in Haryana including Gurgaon, Faridabad, Panchkula, Kurukshetra and Ambala and plans to expand its services in the region further.
Popular on BI
- PM Modi shares image of tailor on the street using Paytm, calls it a common sight across India
- Adani Enterprises’ ₹20,000 crore FPO fully subscribed on the last day
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts
- BeUnic: Closet is not the place to be says this mom who built an LGBTQ+ community marketplace
- In a major clean-up drive, BMC sacks 55 staffers for corruption, suspends 134 for graft, crimes
- Reliance Consumer Products enters into strategic agreement with Sri Lankan biscuit maker Maliban