Oops! Joan Rivers Promotes iPhone 6 In Pre-Scheduled Social Media Posts
Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
The social media posts were clearly pre-scheduled before the comedian's unexpected death, and as TMZ points out, are likely "the result of a pre-negotiated deal with Apple."
The posts were immediately deleted, but the internet was quick to screengrab photos of the gaffe.
From Joan's Facebook page this morning:
Joan Rivers talking about the iPhone 6... Maybe The Cloud is more than we think. pic.twitter.com/K8w3XLiJsR- Chris Burke (@chrisburke) September 19, 2014
Well if the iPhone 6 is good enough for Joan Rivers from beyond the grave, it's good enough for me. ;-)- Dan Dryden (@DanDryden) September 19, 2014
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads
- Twinkle, Akshay pose with UK PM Rishi Sunak in London
- Troubles mount for Indian airlines, even in good times
- Malayalam survival drama '2018:Everyone is a Hero' is India's official entry to Oscars