Oops! Joan Rivers Promotes iPhone 6 In Pre-Scheduled Social Media Posts
Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
The social media posts were clearly pre-scheduled before the comedian's unexpected death, and as TMZ points out, are likely "the result of a pre-negotiated deal with Apple."
The posts were immediately deleted, but the internet was quick to screengrab photos of the gaffe.
From Joan's Facebook page this morning:
From her Instagram account via TMZ:Rivers' rep has not yet commented, but the internet has:
#iPhone6 so big, Joan Rivers came back from the dead to endorse it. #JoanRivers #JoanDay #iPhone pic.twitter.com/OIP1vgP7en- Rebecca Bannister (@RebEmSmi) September 19, 2014
Joan Rivers talking about the iPhone 6... Maybe The Cloud is more than we think. pic.twitter.com/K8w3XLiJsR- Chris Burke (@chrisburke) September 19, 2014
#D'OH > The late #JoanRivers promotes #iPhone6 from beyond the grave. Steve Jobs could not be reached for comment http://t.co/N3qEEAgYKR- Merry Morud (@MerryMorud) September 19, 2014
Well if the iPhone 6 is good enough for Joan Rivers from beyond the grave, it's good enough for me. ;-)- Dan Dryden (@DanDryden) September 19, 2014
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- Sensex, Nifty close marginally down in volatile trade
- After disappointing 2022, wind industry to expect record installations over the next three years: GWEC report
- Most infidelities committed during honeymoon phase, says survey by extramarital dating app Gleeden
- WhatsApp releases update to fix expiration bug on Android beta
- Deadline to link Aadhaar and PAN extended to 30 June, 2023