Proof That Double Stuf Oreos Aren't Actually Double Stuffed
A high school math class recently found out that Double Stuf Oreos aren't actually double stuffed. Their experiment concluded that these two-timing treats consist of only 1.86 times more "stuf" (creme) than the original
Nabisco, however, refutes the class' claim, telling Business Insider: "Our recipe for the Oreo Double Stuf cookie has double the Stuf, or creme filling, when compared with our base, or Original Oreo cookie."So, we decided to conduct our own experiment to determine whether or not Double Stuf Oreos really do have double the stuff.
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16
- A third wave of COVID-19 will surely come and it may spread faster and wider but don't know when, says advisor to the Indian government