Proof That Double Stuf Oreos Aren't Actually Double Stuffed
A high school math class recently found out that Double Stuf Oreos aren't actually double stuffed. Their experiment concluded that these two-timing treats consist of only 1.86 times more "stuf" (creme) than the original
Nabisco, however, refutes the class' claim, telling Business Insider: "Our recipe for the Oreo Double Stuf cookie has double the Stuf, or creme filling, when compared with our base, or Original Oreo cookie."So, we decided to conduct our own experiment to determine whether or not Double Stuf Oreos really do have double the stuff.
- Sanofi, GSK to supply COVAX with 200 mn doses of COVID-19 vaccine (Ld)
- After Bihar, now BJP promises free Corona vaccine in MP
- Sanofi, GSK to support COVAX with 200mn doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Union Minister Smriti Irani tests positive for COVID-19
- Samsung overtakes Xiaomi to retake the smartphone crown in India