Security Expert: On A Scale Of 1 To 10, The Hearbleed Bug Affecting Almost Everyone Online Is An 11
In a post on his personal blog, Schneier calls Heartbleed a "catastrophic" attack that could allow hackers to easily grab user names and passwords."On a scale of 1 to 10, this is an 11," he writes.
Schneier also speculates that someone could have intentionally added the Heartbleed bug to OpenSSL, but it's more likely it got in there by accident.You can read a full explanation of how Heartbleed can affect you right here >>
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings