Security Expert: On A Scale Of 1 To 10, The Hearbleed Bug Affecting Almost Everyone Online Is An 11
In a post on his personal blog, Schneier calls Heartbleed a "catastrophic" attack that could allow hackers to easily grab user names and passwords."On a scale of 1 to 10, this is an 11," he writes.
Schneier also speculates that someone could have intentionally added the Heartbleed bug to OpenSSL, but it's more likely it got in there by accident.You can read a full explanation of how Heartbleed can affect you right here >>
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year