Stress at work is costing employers $300 billion a year - here's why
According to a new infographic created by Eastern Kentucky University's online Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety program, companies spend about $300 billion annually for health care and missed work days as a result of workplace stress.
Meanwhile, employees are feeling less energetic, more agitated, and getting less sleep due to increased demands at work - causing them to experience physical and psychological symptoms, fight with people close to them, and have more accidents on the job, among other things.
Check out the infographic below to see how stress in the workplace is "reshaping" America:
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning