Stress at work is costing employers $300 billion a year - here's why
According to a new infographic created by Eastern Kentucky University's online Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety program, companies spend about $300 billion annually for health care and missed work days as a result of workplace stress.Meanwhile, employees are feeling less energetic, more agitated, and getting less sleep due to increased demands at work - causing them to experience physical and psychological symptoms, fight with people close to them, and have more accidents on the job, among other things.
- Apple iPhone 13’s A15 Bionic won’t be based on 3nm process, confirms TSMC
- The utter chaos and confusion over Remdesivir in India is making the COVID-19 second wave worse
- Atlassian, the maker of Jira and Trello, is looking to hire 300 engineers in India this year
- Night curfew hours extended in UP's Lucknow, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Kanpur City, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Shravasti and Moradabad districts
- Around 1,700 people test positive for COVID-19 in Hardiwar Kumbh Mela from April 10-14