Take a tour of Cristiano Ronaldo's $18.5 million apartment in Trump Tower
Cristiano Ronaldo just injected jet fuel into the fiery rumors that he's moving across the pond when his contract with Real Madrid expires in 2018.
The New York Post reports that the Portuguese soccer star just dropped a cool $18.5 million on an apartment in New York City's Trump Tower. Before Ronaldo purchased it, the 2,500-square-foot pad belonged to Alessandro Proto - a business partner of Donald Trump's.
Bonnie Chajet of Warburg Realty handled the listing.
Popular on BI
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires