Target's Massive Data Breach Originated With A Singe Phishing Email
The malware-laced email was sent to an employee of Fazio Mechanical, a Pennsylvania heating and air conditioning company that was doing business with Target, Krebs wrote, citing sources close to the investigation.After gaining access to the employee's computer, the hackers could then enter Target's computer system, according to the report.
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC
- Mphasis aims to be a $10 billion company in the next 3-5 years — that's twice its current size